Monday, August 18, 2008

Perfect Solipsism and its role in the meaning of life.


Perfect Solipsism and its role in the meaning of life.

by valpetridis @ 2008-04-19 - 14:53:00
Just before I conclude and I will tonight, I want to put one last quick topic into the text.Solipsism is a belief that claims the universe is created for the person holding this belief, everything and everyone is created for this person, including you and I. Odd that two people could believe in solipsism yet claim the others is a creation of theirs.Perfect solipsism is the only real belief that allows for such ideas to exist universally for everyone. The universe was created for me as you were created for me, yet the universe was also created for you as I was created for you. Thus we must take this into account. In the gospel of john it says the universe was created for Christ(s) meaning for the good and virtuous. It can be better said to bread this within its system as each has a special place in it. Since the meaning of life is to create divine beings and the system of the universe is to individuate people, each individual was created in a system created and formed for this ascension and individuation to occur and thus it and everyone in it is created specially for each individual. Ipso facto perfect solipsism is a universal doctrine
by much later tonight I will post the conclusion,

No comments: