Friday, July 3, 2009

"I am the way(s) a model of a way that is inclusive of all ways, thus we must be a Way(s) too.

"I am the way(s) a model of a way that is inclusive of all ways, thus we must be a Way(s) too.

I was sitting with a friend over a game of battle for the Bulge by Avalon hill. It is the new miniature version of the battle. My friend brought up the section of the bible where Christ tries to explain the various ways that one can reach and access God(s). After explaining that each persons house of God is a universal house made up of rooms that reflect the relative perspectives, or religions and ways of thinking) made universal as ones universal perspective that encompasses each of these relative perspectives as one all encompassing perspective, a apostle asks ' which way should I take to God" and Christ replies, any but for you I am the model of the Way(s). Meaning like me you should also create a universal house of God that respects and utilises each of the other religions and ways of God, or you are not like me universal, To claim to be of one way like a Christian way and neglect to include all ways as rooms and perspectives to ones universal perspective and way, ones house, means you are not me (Christ or any enlightened one) or following my advice. Many have used this lesson to say that " I am the way" means that one should build a house only on the belief of ones religion, like that based on Christ, is the only way, to the exclusion of all others, and thus have a house with only room( way) in it. Christ was saying. As I do, to be universal or be dammed to mortality and the purging after death necessary to educate one to the truth of the Way(s) as encompassing all ways with virtue and goodness.
So like all enlightened people Christ offered a way of ways for people to unify all ways from their perspective into a universal Way(s) or fall short of being saved from the damnation of not being universal and peaceful while utilising all ways God(s) uses to actuate God. Thus not including all religions and ways of thinking in ones relative universal Way(s) is to be damned due to not being universal by Christ’s lesson and more succinctly all of God(s).
Thus I like the someone , who I know as myself, explain how one can create such a universal Way(s) from the universal relative perspective of any way, and how to build a road or Way(s) to God that accesses all ways as God(s) does,
So is Buddhism as important as science to a universal Christian or person of any religion or way of thing? Yes if you want to by invincible and immortal and not need to die and be purged of your soul’s program fallacies
Peace
Till tomorrow.


Old blog profile wisdom

I have found true beauty is all encompassing and made up of many factors What is attractive is sexy yet not that which the media dictates as such. Truly I am drawn by all shapes, colours, sizes and looks.

No comments: