Saturday, October 4, 2008

more on the new muslim ideas concerning Koran, monogamy as Just


more on the new muslim ideas concerning Koran, monogamy as Just

by valpetridis @ 2008-08-02 - 21:22:49
The cab driver mentioned in the previous post was the first practicing Muslim to report such an idea to me, prior to that the only Muslims I had spoken to, and yes I spoke to many as I live in Toronto, either were lapsed due to the monogamous view or claimed they could not afford more than one wife. Since the cab ride I have encountered the new ideas amongst a few Muslims. Efforts of change always entail more than one person and are concerted efforts realised by many and needing everyone to assist in thier manifestation. The new ideas purport that the Koran teaches one to be monogamous and its followers have determined this to be the only just truth concerning the Koran’s teaching. It definitely promotes equality amongst all peoples, male and female included.

No comments: