Saturday, October 4, 2008

An interesting story.


An interesting story.

by valpetridis @ 2008-08-02 - 02:09:26
An interesting story.
On New Years Eve I had to take a cab to Muzic, the club I would celebrate the coming of the New Year. The driver was Pakistani and a practicing muslim, I began to talk to him about the Koran and ideas I had derived from reading it like monogamy. He said” Yes I know, for they have determined that to serve justice you must be monogamous” He also told me that others now espouse the idea that Christ, the only begotten was represented by Jesus yet was in itself beyond only one temporal embodiment as it was God, though the embodiment was as I put it one with the essence of that only begotten.. He said ideas are changing fast but it takes a while to get the message through to everyone. It made the New Years Eve party feel good, knowing world thought was evolving in the right direction and the right ideas were proliferating. It made the New Years Eve party feel good, knowing world thought was evolving in the right direction and the right ideas were proliferating.It seems peaceful efforts are not without fruit and promoting such ideas really does produce peaceful endeavours. Thus, it added new vigour to the idea that the type of peace spoken about in my text is possible

No comments: