Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gee yee Theseus

To finish off I will reiterate that the gu in Pangu is gy as in gea but pronounced as it often is Greek ye as in 'ye' ( yee ) of little faith.

Next week I will focus on Theseus and the minotaur as it one of the major Greek myths and we should examine this period of time in ancient history after that we will examine the Gilgamesh tale further by examining the tale but to Theseus. I recommend looking Theseus' tale on sparknotes.

So a new era is being formed and we move forward by being good and that empowers us as it gives us the freedom to be good by liberty of what is to our advantage as all things are for the good.

till next week.
Must put in a hard wood floor, intellectual and crafty, does it ever end?
the universe demands much of us, alas I will do my best and always act good, ah the good life, ya right.

No comments: