Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dikes and pride, the matriarchal societies exposed.

I just got back from walking up and down gay pride's street festival sporting a t shirt that aid this on the back:” Dike is the angel/God(s) of justice, Men and women can be dikes" On the front it said I am a male dike and thus a dike in a males body"


I have come to know many of the Masonic hand shakes used to greet people, based on my normal interaction with people, but I have also come to know the signals of the sister or motherhood groups of equivalent stature, to greet one in front of others these dikies will speak to you up close so everyone who knows the signal will know that you are a friend and thus you are pointed out to them. This year at York two profs I knew spoke to me in this fashion when signaled by the female group. One of the Johovas witness approached me in a similar manner. Both were definately wise and bueatiful women.
Matriarchs- recall a man can be a matriarch as a female a patriarch making both equals.

Till next week

These groups are the female conspiracy groups equal to male ones and I appreciate both for promoting universal ways and equality for all.


till next week

No comments: